The Staff Physician is a Family Practice Physician or Internal Medicine Physician with an active, current license issued by the State of Idaho and without disciplinary action, works under the clinical supervision of the Chief Medical Officer and/or FP Chief of Staff; Pediatric Chief of Staff, and the administrative supervision of the Chief Executive Officer.
The Staff Physician provides competent primary and preventive health care at the KHS clinic sites and within:
- the scope of practice for which the Staff Physician is educationally
- and clinically prepared, for which competency has been maintained
- KHS’ FQHC scope of service
- the scope of practice of the Staff Physician as defined by the Idaho Board of Licensure in Medicine.
- current standard of practice within his/her field
This position provides challenging and rewarding opportunities for professional growth and development with self-motivation to achieve goals and objectives.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.