Tacoma Family Medicine Residency, a program with over 40 years of providing full-spectrum training in the Northwest, is seeking an Associate Program Director / Clinic Medical Director to match our mission of full-spectrum compassionate care to communities in need. Come be part of an exceptional faculty with residents who share a fun atmosphere of daily learning and teaching while caring for the underserved and striving to improve health equity in our community. We are integrated into Mary Bridge Children’s Hospital, a high-risk maternity practice, and a large tertiary referral hospital. MultiCare Health System, the Institutional Sponsor, is very engaged in our GME programs and continues to invest in growth.
TFM has been training residents since 1978 and is part of the MultiCare Health System, a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future”. MultiCare’s 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness. TFM is a fully accredited program and part of the University of Washington Family Medicine Residency Network, comprising some of the finest Family Medicine training programs in the country.
Our mission is to provide a high quality, full spectrum family medicine education with an emphasis on preparation for serving rural and urban underserved patients. We strive to provide excellent community-based patient care and comprehensive resident training in a supportive environment.
- Board certified/eligible at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Experience teaching, full-spectrum family medicine including inpatient medicine and obstetrics skills
- Working in residency 3 plus years’ experience required
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
- Experience in underserved rural or urban medical care
- Addiction medicine experience
- Point-of-Care Ultrasound experience
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Diversity/Equity/Inclusion training
- Administrative / leadership experience
MultiCare is also proud of our commitment to workforce diversity and culturally competent care. This commitment is led by our CEO and supported through employee education and community outreach.
Please visit https://jobs.multicare.org/ to apply for position #95256 – Associate Program Dir- TFM