UW Estimated Living Expenses

The University of Washington Financial Aid Office posts past student budgets as a guide to estimate living expenses while in school.  The UW Office of Student Financial Aid shows both traditional and non-traditional student expenses.  Please disregard the rows for resident and non-resident tuition; your MEDEX budget will replace those figures.

Non-traditional: All graduate/professional students; undergraduates who have children; married undergraduates whose spouses are not also enrolled. All MEDEX students are considered non-traditional students.

For information on housing options on campus, contact: 206-543-4074 or see the campus housing website.

Some places to start looking for financial aid information: Financial Aid.