Faculty Hiring at MEDEX Northwest
In order to develop the competencies and skills of our MEDEX Physician Assistant graduates, MEDEX hires faculty to facilitate
- classroom and online learning in the didactic year (first year: classroom/remote teaching) and
- rotation site development and student placement during the clinical year (second year: clinical rotations).
We strive to hire new faculty at the beginning of an academic year (June/July); however, openings may sometimes arise later in the academic year.
Active recruitments are currently ongoing for the following positions:
- One Clinical Coordinator at the Anchorage, AK campus.
- Two .6 FTE Didactic Faculty at the Spokane, WA campus.
Faculty positions include, depending on qualifications and experience:
- Lecturer, Part-time up to 80% FTE (master’s degree required); one year appointment, renewable up to three years; may convert to a permanent position after one year.
Candidates must live, or be willing to relocate, within driving distance of the assigned campus.
MEDEX values concurrent outside clinical roles of PA faculty and expects faculty to work at least 20% FTE clinically.
To be considered for a faculty position, please send a cover letter—noting position and campus of interest—and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org