The WWAMI Rural Health Research Center (RHRC) is one of seven rural health research centers funded by the Health Resources and Services Administration’s (HRSA) Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) to perform policy-oriented research on issues related to rural health care.
- Geographic access to health care for rural Medicare beneficiaries: A national study Read more
- Geographic access to health care for rural Medicare beneficiaries in five states: an update Read more
- Tracking the geographic distribution and growth of clinicians with a DEA waiver to prescribe buprenorphine to treat opioid use disorder Read more
- Comparing the health workforce provider mix and the distance traveled for mental health services by rural and urban Medicare beneficiaries Read more
- Investigating the impact of geographic location on colorectal and breast cancer stage at diagnosis: a national study of the SEER cancer registry Read more
- Overcoming Barriers to Prescribing Buprenorphine for the Treatment of Opioid Use Disorder: Recommendations from Rural Physicians Read more