Rural Health Research Centers

Rural Health Research Centers are funded by the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP), U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA). Information and links to all RHRCs can be found at the Rural Health Research Gateway, which provides access to the RHRCs’ research and findings.

Rural-Urban Commuting Area Codes (RUCA)

Rural Health Resources

University of Washington Links