Thank you for participating in the CME program titled DS2403: UW Department of Family Medicine Grand Rounds
To obtain your certificate for the series, please follow the instructions below.
*Notice* Our website works best with Firefox and Chrome browser; Safari and Internet Explorer are unsupported with our system.
- Click the following link: https://uw.cloud-cme.com/Form.aspx?FormID=2596
- Create a CME account (if not already done) or Login
- Click “Continue”
- Verify your information, then select “Continue”
- Select the price level that corresponds to the hours that you are attesting to, then select “Continue”
- Enter your payment information
- Click “Finish”
*Certificate Payment Price depends on Amount of Hours Claimed. Please see information below:
$25 8.0 hours or less
$25 8.25-16 hours
You may choose to print out the receipt for your records, save as a PDF, or email a copy to yourself. A link to access your certificate will be emailed to you separately within two (2) weeks of receiving payment. Please make sure your account utilizes an email that is checked regularly.
If you have any questions or have not received access to your certificate within two weeks, please contact the CME office at 206-543-1050 or email@example.com
Thank you for participating, and we hope to see you at a future CME offering.
If you need to print a paper version of this claim form, please download this PDF.