- Please read the syllabus prior to beginning your Clerkship to familiarize yourself with the goals and objectives, evaluation process, grading criteria, and policies.
- Orientation Slide Deck for Webinar 2023–2024
- The orientation webinar is always on the FIRST DAY of the Clerkship from 12:00–1:00 p.m. PT – hosted by Family Medicine Clerkship Directors and Program Manager.
MD Program Policies and Handbook
- UW School of Medicine – UW School of Medicine’s MD Program Policies and Handbook
- Attendance and Absentee Policy
Student Health Related Information
The UWSOM supports students’ access to healthcare and strongly encourages them to obtain and maintain health insurance while enrolled at the UWSOM. The consolidated content on the links below has been created by collaboration between students and the UWSOM student affairs to ease of referencing for student related health information. All three sources will be updated centrally by student affairs and the Student Committee on Healthcare Access (SCoHA). If you have questions regarding the content, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated November 2023