Christine Chen – “Iceberg Lake A” – Glacier National Park, MT
Patient Centered Observation Form
Grade Review, Challenge, & Appeal
All of your grading information is in eValue.
If you would like to formally challenge your grade, please follow the School of Medicine’s progression of grade review, appeal, and challenge.
If you wish to dispute your final grade, the Grade Challenge form must be completed and received by our office within 4 weeks after your grade was posted.
Circumstances in which a challenge is appropriate include:
- An apparent mathematical error in computing your final grade.
- A technical problem with the evaluation process.
Circumstances in which a challenge will not be entertained include:
- Performance on the exam or the weight of exam.
- Disagreement with our grading process (e.g. how the clinical grade is calculated and weighted).
- Disagreement with the evaluator’s assessment of your performance.
- Discrepancy between the feedback you received and the evaluation that was submitted.
- Disagreement with final comments vs. final grade.
Updated May 2023