How do I access HealthLinks?
Log on with your University of Washington Network Identification, UW NetID.
How do I get a UW NetID?
With your Personal Access Code, PAC, and Employee ID, EID, visit this link: https://uwnetid.washington.edu/newid/
How do I get a Personal Access Code (PAC)?
Your PAC is assigned when first appointed to the University. It can only be generated once. If it expires before creating your UW NetID contact the UW Technology Service Center at
(206) 221-5000.
How do I get my Employee ID Number (EID) ?
If you already have your UW NetID, log on to MyUW, you will have to enter your password again. You will be on the Employee Self-Service page. Your EID is indicated there.
If you have applied for your faculty appointment and it is beyond the three month processing time contact the Clinical Faculty Coordinator at (206) 543-3101 or CFCoord@uw.edu to inquire about the status of your appointment.
What benefits do clinical faculty get?
Click on this link to see benefits.
Do I get an ID card (Husky Card)?
Id cards are issued with new appointments only if the instructor is working outside the Washington state counties of King, Snohomish, or Pierce.New faculty within the mentioned counties need to obtain a picture ID at one of the following locations:

  • Seattle Campus – Ground floor of Odegaard Library, (206) 543-7222
  • Bothell Campus – Campus Security Offices, LB2-005, (425) 352-5359
  • Tacoma Campus – Registrar’s Office, GWP 102, (253) 692-4400

Additional information regarding Identification (Husky) cards can be found through the Housing and Food Services Employee ID FAQ.
Should I get a renewal sticker for my ID card?
No. The employee validation stickers are no longer being produced. The expired sticker does not make your card invalid. The card can continue to be used.
How do I get a Clinical Faculty Appointment?
To be a member of the clinical faculty you must meet School of Medicine and Department criteria for appointment.

  • A clinical faculty appointment must be initiated by a faculty member who is the head of the program or course in which the potential faculty member is teaching students for the Department of Family Medicine. A letter of recommendation generated by the faculty member, indicating that the department criteria is met, is to be sent as part of the application package.
  • Complete the application.
  • Make copies for your self. Mail the complete, original, application package to:
    Clinical Faculty Coordinator
    University of Washington, Department of Family Medicine
    Campus Box 356390
    Seattle, WA 98195