Physicians affiliated with MultiCare are recognized as being among the best healthcare providers in the Northwest Region with both adult and pediatric specialists providing easy access for patient consultations right here in the community.
You’ll find everything you need to excel in your job including outstanding facilities, comprehensive resources and talented teammates sharing your commitment to quality patient care. MultiCare is a recognized leader in the use of advanced technology and Epic, our Electronic Health Record (EHR), keeps our staff better connected throughout the healthcare system.
- Unique practice opportunities to complement your unique lifestyle and practice needs are available for BC/BE family medicine and/or internal medicine/pediatric physicians in a variety of locations and practice models.
- Choose from multi-specialty or single specialty, rural or urban, with or without OB.
- Consulting nurses after hours and a great call schedule allows you the time to enjoy life after hours
- Family Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics (IM/Peds) board certified/eligible at time of employment
- Licensed in the state of WA by the time of employment
- DEA, NPI & prescriptive authority
- Current BLS for Healthcare Providers certification by the American Heart Association
Please visit our website to apply for position #42280 at https://jobs.multicare.org/fam-med-physician
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization committed to our mission of “partnering for healing and a healthy future”. Our 18,000 team members (employees, providers and volunteers) are united by MultiCare’s values of respect, integrity, stewardship, excellence, collaboration and kindness.
Our roots date back more than a century to the founding of Tacoma’s first hospital. Since then, we’ve grown to become Washington State’s largest community-based, locally governed health care system with numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services.
MultiCare Health System is proud to be a drug-free workplace.