Faculty position to develop a behavior health curriculum for the Family Medicine Residency at Trios Health. Also, will provide assessment and therapy services to patients with mental health problems at the family medicine residency clinic.
- Develop behavior health curriculum for the FM Residency Program
- Involvement and development in wellness activities for GME department and residencies
- Provide Assessment for behavioral health problems for patients referred by health care providers at family medicine residency clinic: elective appointments or walk-ins of patients in crisis or with urgent needs.
- Develop treatment plans for patients to address their mental health problems.
- Provide therapeutic interventions of individual, group and family therapy for mental health problems.
- Liaison with physicians, nurses, and psychiatry staff regarding patient care and treatment.
- Complete required documentation and statistical reporting in a timely manner.
- Telehealth interventions may be provided.
- Provide curbside consultations to the primary care team.
- Accommodate walk-in patients in crisis or with urgent needs.
- Attend staff meetings as required.
- Attend FM residency faculty meetings as required.
- Attend training classes or orientations as required by Trios Health.
- A qualified family physician or psychiatrist, or other behavioral health professional would meet the requirement for such faculty expertise. “Qualified” implies a specific interest, education/training, and experience in behavioral health.
- MD OR DO
- Or Master’s degree/PhD in Social Work, Counseling or Psychology.
- Or Current Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
For more information contact Tamie Bradbury, firstname.lastname@example.org