Tuesday, August 4, 2015 from 12-1 PM
Research Associate Professor, MEDEX
Deputy Director, Center for Health Workforce Studies
Research Assistant Professor, Family Medicine Deputy Director, WWAMI Rural Health Research Center
· Which Physician Assistant Training Programs Produce Rural PAs? A National Study
· Nurse Practitioners’ Roles in Rural Primary Care: Results from the 2012 National Sample Survey of NPs
· Loss of ACA Primary Care Bonus May Reduce Medicaid Patient Access in Washington State
Roosevelt 1, 4225 Roosevelt Way NE, Suite 308, Conference Room 357
09/01/2015: Danielle Lavallee, PharmD, PhD. “Partnering with Patients in Research”
10/06/2015: Sean Munson, “Human-Centered Design”
11/03/2015: TBD: (Contact Davis Patterson at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to present)
12/08/2015: “Research presented at the North American Primary Care Research Group Annual Meeting”
· Please use the attached link to add this event to your Outlook calendar. Future seminars will be held on the first Tuesday of each month.
· For questions, or to request to be removed or added to this mailing list, please e-mail Evelyn Chanasyk at email@example.com.
· To request disability accommodations, contact the Disability Services Offices at (206) 543-6450, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Interested in presenting at a future UW Family Medicine research seminar session? Email Davis Patterson (email@example.com) or Ying Zhang (firstname.lastname@example.org).